Saturday, August 1, 2015

August

August does omit the same vibrancy as July
does not breathe the same lovely
refuses to entangle the world around heat and shared laughter
August reeks of empty goodbyes, 
of brokenness 
unfinished jigsaw pieces
of fleeting yesterdays, 
slipping out of my reach 
Uncapturable 
I want to enclose them in a timeless record 
replay it until the sound shatters
August indulges on lonely chess games
crafting different realities for each move I could had made
the mind is a dangerous trigger
August consists of reincarnating the past, 
performing autopsies on delicate moments, 
reliving what I should have said, should have done, 
August accepts logic over self-invented impossibilities
does not believe in returning to the moon 
August did not break me, 
I broke my own goddamn self. 




No comments:

Post a Comment